The foreman is a key member of a team that moves furniture, load/unloads trucks, and performs other tasks associated with the moving industry. You will be trained and held accountable to the highest standards of the industry. Bottom line is professional moving is challenging work that requires hustle, focus, physical strength and a coach able attitude.
- Ability to drive a straight truck (no CDL required)
- Some past moving industry experience.
- Previous experience in a leadership/crew leader position.
- Must be reliable!!
- Must have a good work ethic.
- Ability to manage and work well with others.
- Be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be able to pass a Drug Test
Travel is a possibility but not required, we move nationwide!
There is potential for growth within the company if you are willing to put in the effort and dedication. We will train you to get your CDL if you would like to advance within the company.
Starting $14.00 per hour plus some benefits, after 90 days.
May-September weekly overtime very likely.
We work Monday-Saturdays, not all Saturdays are required.