Lincoln’s ONLY Locally-Owned Moving Company
As Lincoln’s only locally-owned moving company, Heartland Moving is able to offer Lincoln’s most comprehensive moving service.
We combine the caring and quality of a local company with the services and standards of a national one.
A Business Built on Service, Quality, and Accountability
Our mission is to be Nebraska’s most trusted moving company by adhering to ethical business practices and providing every customer with the superior service we would provide our own families.
Why choose Heartland Moving?
- Local Service: Lincoln’s only locally-owned moving company
- National Trust: Agent of Atlas Van Lines
- Full-Service moving
- Highest Professional Standards in Lincoln
- Bonded and Insured
- Licensed to meet any moving need
- Providing “Value” in moving
- Employees trained with nationally proven methods
- Full Background Checks on all employees – for your family’s safety and peace of mind
- Year-Round Employees – No “Day Labor”
Go New Places
Every day you go new places. Sometimes it’s just a small change in how you do things in your organization. Sometimes it’s actually moving to new places on the globe.
As an agent of Atlas Van Lines – one of the world’s best known and most trusted names in moving – we’re here to help.
Whether your need is moving household goods and relocation services, commercial/office and industrial moving, or specialized transportation and logistics, we look forward to serving you.
Tips from the experts to help make your move go smoothly
- Each box should be labeled with the room it needs to go into and a few of its contents for easy unpacking.
- Always write on the side of boxes that you pack so you can see its contents while the box is stacked.
- Always pack a “Parts” box, including hardware from disassembled furniture, remotes, and other essentials, LABEL IT WELL!
- Check with your home owners insurance company weeks before the move to see what they cover. Decide what level of Valuation that is right for you.
- Be available at your destination to tell the moving crew where you would like items placed at your new house.
- Do not pack flammables, corrodibles, or combustibles in any box that is to go on the moving van.
- Clothing may be left in sturdy dressers. They may be tipped so unload anything that you do not want to shift.
- Remember that moving is hard on pets, having a secure location for them during the process reduces their stress.
- If you are packing yourself, make sure all boxes are packed and are enclosed. Nothing affects how smoothly your move goes than being packed and ready.
For more moving advice, visit our Moving Tips blog.