Heartland Moving is Lincoln’s only locally owned agency we are able to offer Lincoln’s most comprehensive service, combining the caring and quality of a local company with the services and standards of a national one.
Lincoln’s ONLY Locally Owned Agent
Our mission is to be Nebraska’s most trusted moving company by adhering to ethical business practices and providing every customer with a superior service as we would our own families.
• Full Service Mover
Why choose Heartland Moving?
• Bonded and Insured
• Licensed to meet any moving need
• Experience “Value” in moving
• All Employees trained with nationally proven methods
• Full Background Checks on all employees for your family’s safety and peace of mind
• Highest Standard in Lincoln
• Year round employees – No “Day Labor”
Every day you go new places. Sometimes it’s just a small change in how you do things in your organization. Sometimes it’s actually moving things to new places on the globe. As an agent of Atlas Van Lines – one of the world’s best known and most trusted names in moving – we’re here to help. Whether your need is in household goods moving and relocation services, commercial/office and industrial, or specialized transportation and logistics, we look forward to serving you.
Go New Places
Tips from the experts to help make your move go smoothly
- Each box should be labeled with the room it needs to go into and a few of its contents for easy unpacking.
- Always write on the side of boxes that you pack so you can see its contents while the box is stacked.
- Always pack a “Parts” box, including hardware from disassembled furniture, remotes, and other essentials, LABEL IT WELL!
- Check with your home owners insurance company weeks before the move to see what they cover. Decide what level of Valuation that is right for you.
- Be available at your destination to tell the moving crew where you would like items placed at your new house.
- Do not pack flammables, corrodibles, or combustibles in any box that is to go on the moving van.
- Clothing may be left in sturdy dressers. They may be tipped so unload anything that you do not want to shift.
- Remember that moving is hard on pets, having a secure location for them during the process reduces their stress.
- If you are packing yourself, make sure all boxes are packed and are enclosed. Nothing affects how smoothly your move goes than being packed and ready.